17 September 2011

Journal de la Semaine, 11-17 Septembre

11me-17me

Su           I decided to consume only healthy and balanced foods this week because of my Boston Ballet audition. Art of Survival. 

M            Today I visited the Department of History of Science and felt the Good energy. I rode my bike in a mob with Josiah and Sam Arnold to Fresh Pond for the first time today. Ballet class was fantastic. Made $10. 

T              Today I went to my first History of Science lecture and got 2 of 3 necessary signatures to join it. I made  significant progress in my solo: The Cocoon. I had a slow dinner with Becky and what I learned about her made me hopeful. I used an apple to blaze and found a small, dingy garage for a stage and I played with the piano to create what will be the music for my solo.

W            Today I had lunch with Cassandra, Chava, and dearest Kyle. I had dinner alone and sat with Kevin Meers and his company, which was pleasing. Afterward, I made more progress on my solo. While dancing in Cabot common room, I realized that I had an audience looking down from the windows across the way.

Th           My solo went well and I had a really nice date with Kyle watching and listening to Wynton Marsalis in Sanders Theater. After that, I had a super chill time with Andrew and Dylan after sake bombing. Slept with Kyle. Good day.

F              My History of Science section is very pleasant. The students in it are all of similar ages and academic aspiration and also of calm and intellectual demeanor. I am very much looking forward to the semester with them. 

Sa           I went on a boat trip with some people, which was nice, though I wished that I were alone the entirety of the ride. I wrote a poem to Boston, my second or third of this genre now.

No comments:

Post a Comment